Requirements for photos submitted with passport applications
- Each passport applicant must submit a 5 centimeter by 5 centimeter full face, in focus photograph taken within the past six months. The photograph can be either color or black and white but it must be taken against a white background.
- The image of the face must cover at least 50 percent of the area of the photograph. The image of the applicant should measure 3.5 centimeters from the top of the head to the point of the chin.
- Starting November 1, 2016, eye glasses will no longer be allowed in passport photos. For more information and tips please click here.
- The applicant must be facing the camera directly and should not be looking down or looking to the side.
- No type of hat or headress, other than religious attire, can be worn by the applicant in the photograph.
The following photo studios are familiar with these requirements:
- Estudios Kovacs, Peru 255, tel: 202-363
- Estudios Rochester, Shopping Villa Morra, tel: 604-895
Fotoshop, Shopping del Sol, Local 123, tel: 611-790
Polaroid – Taanga: Capitan Brizuela 684 c/ Capellanes de Cerro Cora (ex-San Francisco), tel: 222-235
Kodak Express: Shopping Marsical Lopez, Local 31/32, tel: 604-446
Teknocolor: O’Leary 150 c/ Benjamin Constanst.