Each notarial service is by appointment only. Please take the time to read the following useful tips for those using the service.
- The fee per Consular seal is US$50.
- Be sure to bring your passport or government issued photo I.D., along with the documents you would like notarized.
- It can take about 90 minutes for the notarial process, depending on the circumstances of the case.
- Please look at your document and read it carefully before attending the Embassy. If two people need to sign the same document, or if a witness is required, the names of all attendees must be submitted in advance.
- When you have booked an appointment online, write down the appointment I.D. and password. You will need these if you wish to change your appointment.
- Once you have booked an appointment online, if you will bring witnesses, you must use the Notary Contact Form to confirm the date and time of your appointment and the name of each witness. Failure to do so will result in your witnesses being refused entry to the Embassy.
- DO NOT sign the document
Notarial documents must be hand-carried to the notarial appointment and not sent in advance unless you are expressly requested to do so by Embassy or Consulate personnel. We assume no responsibility for the safeguarding of clients’ personal notarial documents.