Open call to NGO leaders to apply for a professional exchange program, from 6 to 18 months, during which participants will work in renowned organizations dedicated to making positive social changes. Host organizations from previous years include: American Red Cross, Ashoka, CARE, Grameen Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, Malala Fund, Peace Corps, Save the Children, Special Olympics, Susan G. Komen, UN Foundation, UNICEF USA, World Wildlife Fund, and many more.
The program aims to enable participants to learn new techniques and best practices within the field of NGO’s, such as social entrepreneurship, project monitoring and evaluation, development theories and the professional use of social networks. In addition, the selected ones will receive about 200 hours of training, both in face-to-face and virtual classes, taught by “The Global Leadership Laboratory” which will focus on the principles of how to manage non-profit organizations. At the end of the program, participants will be part of alumni networks, such as “Atlas Corps Alumni,” “ECA’s Exchanges Connect Network,” as well as other networks to encourage ongoing sharing of talents and knowledge, once participants They return to their respective countries.
Atlas Corps has supported more than 350 outstanding leaders in more than 72 different countries and is currently seeking candidates to join its next scholarship promotion.
Requirements to participate in the selection process
– Be an outstanding professional with two or more years of experience working for non-profit / NGO / civil sector organizations.
– Have a university degree, bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Demonstrate an advanced level of English (oral, written, reading)
– Age comprised up to 35 years.
– Agree to return to your home country once you finish the program.
– Ideal candidates are recognized leaders within their areas, who demonstrate a passion for social causes they support, with previous successes registered, and who demonstrate the potential to have long-term impacts on the civil sector of their respective country.
To apply visit the website: http://www.atlascorps.org/apply.php
Or access the FAQ site: http://www.atlascorps.org/faq.php