To promote in the Tri-border Area (Paraguay, Brazil, and Argentina), programmatic content in six areas: English language learning, educational advice for exchanges in the United States, cultural programs, activities with alumni of USG programs, information about the United States, and MAKER initiatives.
A multicultural community, recognized for its ability to cooperate beyond national borders, standing out in the areas of science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics, and the English language.
- In-person and virtual English classes
- Conferences with national and international experts.
- English reading clubs
- Conversation clubs in English
- Video conferences
- Presentations on educational opportunities in the United States
- Education and Maker Fairs
- Teaching of the English Language
- Student counseling on courses in the United States
- Cultural programs
- Activities with US programs alumni
- Information about the United States
- Maker activities
- Board games
- Movies in English and Spanish
- 3D scanner
- 3D printers
- Embroidery, carving and plotting machines
- Robotics and STEM Kits for Children
While most of the American Spaces in Paraguay continue operating virtually, in-person service has been affected by the pandemic, and the times listed below may not be correct. Please write via WhatsApp to +595 982 681 491 for updated information on schedules and virtual channels.
Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Phone Number: +595 61 575 478 E-mail Address: email@example.com
Address: Campus Km 8 Acaray, Universidad Nacional del Este. Ciudad del Este, Alto Paraná.
Facebook: Margaret Knight American Corner – @mkacparaguay