The Roosevelt Library of the Paraguayan American Cultural Center founded 76 years ago, is one of the few libraries in the country that operates as a public library, with free access and a home loan service for its members .
Its home loan service includes books, magazines , audiovisuals (CDs, and films and documentaries in DVD format) of an educational, investigative and recreational nature. As an innovative and additional service for members, the Overdrive virtual Library was recently incorporated, with more than 1,000 titles (ebooks and audiobooks).
It possesses a collection of about 38,000 volumes in both English (30%) and Spanish (70%), in all areas of human knowledge, and is the only library in the country to offer an extensive virtual catalog for electronic book loans. All of its branches offer free use of computers, Internet access, and specialized Internet search tools.
In addition to the Central Headquarters, it has a Headquarters within The CCPA School, where the Maker Lab in a can operates a space that also serves all ages with activities based on the TEAM methodology.
CCPA’s Roosevelt library serves the community by providing access to information and promoting culture through support for education and academic research.
- Lending of books, movies, documentaries and magazines in English and Spanish.
- We offer a large and pleasant area for reading, study, realization of practical work and school and university research.
- Reference Service: library orientation to search any material.
- Computer Lab and WIFI free connection.
- Educational and cultural workshops for the community (oratory, drafting, application program, chess club, others).
Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
Saturday from 09:00 to 13:00
Phone number: +59521224831 /+59521214544
Cell phone: +595986242204
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Biblioteca Roosevelt – CCPA
Asunción: Avda. España 352 e/ Brasil y EE.UU
Mburucuya Headquarters (The CCPA School) Vicente Flores 1268 c/ Julio Correa