To promote the immersion in science to children, adolescents and students through after-school programs focused on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics). These activities are conducted in a non-formal education methodology. We create a learning environment outside the scope of compulsory education where creativity and science combine to reach a meaningful learning.
We also want to help build a country where science education is incorporated and motivated from an early age to get to a future with more scientists working in research and development.
- Scientific research
- Presentations and conferences with local and U.S. scientists.
- Seminars on science and technology
- Science fairs and camps
- Videoconferences with experts from the U.S.
- School visits to the Science corner to participate in presentations, carry out experiments and watch documentaries.
- Courses on science, robotics and other topics.
- Talks and presentations with Embassy alumni on scientific studies in the United States.
- Scientific activities with other institutions in the STEM fields in Paraguay
- Special celebrations on American Holidays
- Science Club for children
- Science Club for teenagers
- Reading Club
- Workshops for Teachers
- School visits
- Environmental issues and climate change
- Sustainable and alternative energy
- Water resources
- Health / Nutrition (Food Safety/Genetic Engineering)
- Fighting diseases through scientific research
- Science and engineering careers
- Women in science
- Computer Science
Days: Monday through Friday
Hours: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Lic. Claudia Rodríguez Ortega
Phone Number: (021) 232 – 655
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Andrés Barbero 220 c/ Artigas
Facebook: Benjamin Franklin Science Corner