To promote the immersion in science to children, adolescents and students through after-school programs focused on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics). These activities are conducted in a non-formal education methodology. We create a learning environment outside the scope of compulsory education where creativity and science combine to reach meaningful learning.
A Paraguay where science education is incorporated and motivated from an early age for a future with more female and male scientists working in Research and Development.
- Scientific research
- Presentations and conferences with local and U.S. scientists.
- Seminars on science and technology
- Science fairs and camps
- Videoconferences with experts from the U.S.
- School visits to the Science corner to participate in presentations, carry out experiments and watch documentaries.
- Courses on science, robotics and other topics.
- Talks and presentations with Embassy alumni on scientific studies in the United States.
- Scientific activities with other institutions in the STEM fields in Paraguay
- Special celebrations on American Holidays
- Science Club for children
- Science Club for teenagers
- Reading Club
- Workshops for Teachers
- School visits
- Model United Nations
- Environmental issues and climate change
- Sustainable and alternative energy
- Water resources
- Health / Nutrition (Food Safety/Genetic Engineering)
- Fighting diseases through scientific research
- Science and engineering careers
- Women in science
- Computer Science
- Educational games
- Movies in English and Spanish
- 3D printers
- Embroidery, carving and plotting machines
- Robotics and STEM Kits for Children
- Laboratory equipment
Monday through Friday
10:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 18:00
Phone Number: +595 982 686 572
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Andrés Barbero 230 c/ Artigas
Facebook: Benjamin Franklin Science Corner
LinkedIn: Benjamin Franklin Science Corner